Here is the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4s Review. With the Discoverer AT3 4S, Cooper Tire has expanded its AT3 lineup. The 4S has one unique selling point: it provides excellent snow traction.
The treadmill industry has made it difficult to buy new tires. There is no need to choose between the Cooper Discoverer AT3 and the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S because the AT3 is no longer available.
Several years ago, Cooper introduced the AT3 4S, AT3 LT, and AT3 XLT to its line of AT3 tires, all of which are designed for lifted vehicles and intensive off-road use.
At3 4S has a completely redesigned tread compound, and Cooper discoverer at3 noise review mentions in detail that it does not create sounds and noises.
Table of Contents
Pros and cons of the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4s:
- For the colder months, the capabilities are decent.
- Compared to some competitors, the traction in the sand is excellent
- Its on-road performance and braking grip make it great in both wet and dry conditions
- The products are made in the United States, so they are more accessible to citizens
- Some people are willing to compromise when it comes to remaining silent, but not very quiet.
- The presentation has a few hiccups.
- Cooper’s serrated tread blocks are called Snow Groove Technology. Cooper discoverer AT3 4S Review snow claims that the “saw-tooth” design holds snow in place for better traction in icy conditions. With AquaVac channels in the tread, the Discoverer AT3 4S helps spit out water and prevent aquaplaning in all weather conditions, not just snow.
- Additionally, there are five rows of tread blocks that provide traction both on and off the road. Finally, the AT3 4S has characteristic zigzag-pattern sipes in each tread block, which are another indication of the tire’s winter performance. Together, these features make the AT3 4S a winter tire with the three-peak mountain snowflake logo displayed on the sidewall.
- Cooper rates the 4S above the A/T3 as a good all-terrain tire. As a result, it sacrifices some quietness and handling to deliver the bundle it does so well. Cooper has additional aggressive tires available if you need even more off-road capability.
- Considering the tire’s off-road capabilities, its UTQG treadwear rating of 620 is impressive.
Compatibility of Vehicles
Chevrolet makes five models: Tahoe (trailblazer), Blazer (trailblazer), Silverado (trailblazer), and Suburban (trailblazer). Durango, Dakota, and Ram are Dodge’s best-selling vehicles. Ford produces a variety of popular automobiles, such as the F-Series, Expedition, and Ranger. It’s a long way to Envoy from here; it’s a long way to Envoy from here. Jeep models include the Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Commander, and Liberty. Frontier and Nissan Titan 1500 Ram. Toyota’s 4Runner, Tundra, and Tacoma models are the most popular pickup trucks on the market.
Price of Cooper Discoverer AT3 4s
Cooper Tire Discoverer AT3 4S costs approximately $111 , depending on where you buy it. Recent Cooper Tires coupons can also be found here. Cooper Tire Discoverer AT3 4S warranty When you buy Cooper Tire Discoverer AT3 4S in Eurometric sizes, you get a standard limited treadwear guarantee as well as a staggering 65,000-mile treadwear warranty. This is a superb warranty.
- Cooper tires aren’t as well-known as Michelin or Continental, but their impressive R&D efforts have propelled them to the top of the tier-one tire industry. Cooper tires are best known for their Discoverer tires, which are perfect for trucks and SUVs. Particularly, the AT3 and the cooper discoverer at3 4s winter review and the cooper discoverer at3 4s towing test are compatible with each other.
- Cooper made only one AT3 tire at first, and it was discontinued. The tire was highly praised by critics and spectators alike. Because Cooper is from Ohio, he is familiar with the colder climates where AT3 4S performs best, which is why the brand has developed specific versions for more niche truck audiences, such as AT3 LT for trucks and AT3 XLT for lifted pickups (such as the Ford Raptor) and Jeeps.
- Cooper dominates the market in terms of performance and pricing.
- Within the Discoverer AT3 4S, two high-strength steel belts are encased in a two-ply polyester case with a single-ply nylon cover. As a result, a tire’s lifespan and life are extended. Tire sidewalls have a two-ply structure.
Comparison of the AT3 and AT3 4S
|Cooper AT3||AT3 4S|
|The original model||The new tire|
|– Smaller sizes are available||– Medium to large sizes|
|– Ideal for SUVs and all-season tires||– Suitable for light trucks|
|– More comfortable when driving||Off-road capability – More reliable|
Serrated edges are added to the tread blocks of the AT2 4S, resulting in greater off-road traction than the original AT2. The sidewall design is a more conservative approach to reducing road noise, but it is no less effective. The 4S is a four-season vehicle with its three-peak mountain snowflake emblem certification for harsh winter driving. The warranty also includes an additional 10,000 miles of tread life.
Discoverer AT3 4S meets the traction standards set by the Severe Snow Service for northern 4×4 enthusiasts. In the United States and Canada, tire regulators came up with the most demanding traction testing regulations. Success is symbolized by snowflakes with the Three-Peak Mountain logo on their sidewalls. The Discoverer AT3 4STM with Adaptive-Traction TechnologyTM can handle rough and smooth conditions in any weather.
A zigzag pattern of sipes on the ground.
At the heart of the AT3 4S’ winter grip is its silica-based tread compound, zigzag sipes, and Cooper’s patented saw-tooth technology, which enhances bonding with snow-covered roads and maximizes traction by trapping snow inside the tread. Snow sticks to snow, as anyone who has ever made a snowball knows.
The Break Test
Cooper found that the Discoverer AT3 4S light truck tire stopped 20 feet shorter on snow than any other all-terrain tire. A standard automobile is about 15 feet long.
Conclusion of Cooper Discoverer AT3 4s Review
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How does it perform on slippery roads?
The rain must also be considered when designing a tire that can be used in various conditions. The AT3 4S didn’t blow me away as much as it had in the dry. The tires are included.
Aqua Vac channels and sips from the thread blocks. What does this mean when driving in wet weather?
Performance of the AT3 4S is almost universally praised. Despite the unfavorable conditions, the tires held on to the road. They were able to maintain their grip on the street, despite the grip not being as good as when it was dry. Predicting tire behavior allowed us to anticipate when and how they would lose traction.
You May Also Read: